Ouroboros Spine deity forged architecture
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri did not find it hard to keep pace. He was actually fearful, that he would out stride her. However, he did alright, she was a tiny thing though. It was interesting for the brute to study her, out of the corner of his eye. Every so often, however he did not stare. Sitri was a loyal wolf, some could call him loyal to a fault. He supposed one day, it would be his downfall. But what was death really, other than a new adventure, or perhaps finally a new rest. A rest he had wanted and anticipated, even begged for. It however had never come to him, not on swift or slow wings. It did not heed his call. Perhaps he was even to lowly for the gods to cast their eye upon. What would they need a slave in heaven or hell for?

Sitri did not say much, but he did nod his head. He fanned away from her, and did not complain. He marked with paws, and scents and urine. Everywhere he felt was devoid of their scent marker he followed suit with his own. They already smelled of him, so mostly he was just remarking what he already had.
Messages In This Thread
deity forged architecture - by Echelon - April 20, 2015, 11:25 PM
RE: deity forged architecture - by Sitri - April 21, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: deity forged architecture - by Echelon - April 21, 2015, 12:46 PM
RE: deity forged architecture - by Sitri - April 22, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: deity forged architecture - by Echelon - April 23, 2015, 02:44 PM
RE: deity forged architecture - by Sitri - April 24, 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: deity forged architecture - by Echelon - April 24, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: deity forged architecture - by Sitri - May 08, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: deity forged architecture - by Echelon - May 09, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: deity forged architecture - by Sitri - May 13, 2015, 08:04 AM