Greatwater Lake Two different worlds.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Tell me if you think it is too much xD

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Mature Language, mentions of sex.

Burke smirked when the girl seemed so scared she was afraid to answer. His front paws were still on the seal skin. Burke was quite mean to have the girl be in such distress about it. Finally the girl started speaking and comparing him to his 'nice' son. Well, that was something he disliked to hear. No son of his was a weakling by being so nice. "Call me a coward all you want. Now I am even less inclined to give this back to you." Burke returned with ease. He was not really offended by words. They rolled of his thick skin. 

He was a bit surprised when she talked about being wed. Burke already had his own lady, at least, he found that Meldresi was his. He was planning on asking her to be his mate. They seemed like a rather perfect fit. "Well then you are in for quite some monsterly acts, Spotty," he returned. "I mean if you are wedded to me then we will need to strengthen your muscles because if I would breed you now I think you might collapse with the weight you need to hold up. Maybe I don't even fit in your tiny body. Would you really want to be round with my young? You will be carrying Sebastian's half-siblings," he grinned devilishly.

He looked over her, stepping forward. His back paws on the seal skin. "Maybe I will try you out first to see if you are any fun. I mean I want to know what I get before I wed you. And then I make sure you will have babies every year so there will be lots of mini-me's and I will teach them what a wench their mother is," Burke smirked. Burke wasn't intending to wed her but maybe a sex-slave would be nice to have, if only to lure this coward that called himself his son would show up.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 01, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Muirgen - May 01, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 01, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Muirgen - May 01, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 01, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Muirgen - May 01, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 02, 2015, 08:27 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Muirgen - May 08, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 12, 2015, 06:45 AM