Redhawk Caldera sit down for a spell
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The lack of introductions didn't bother Peregrine much, though he was glad when he learned the names of his visitors. In response to Mordecai's question, he simply nodded, thinking the other male was talking about Ouroboros Spine. His lips pursed thoughtfully at the news of their habit of attacking on sight, then he blinked when Mordecai unknowingly corrected his silent assumption.

"Ah," the Alpha said out loud. "I'm not that concerned about our neighbors. We are all nemeses by nature. We avoid them and it's in their best interests to avoid us, considering we're both established and powerful." His ears drew backward, then lifted. He was proud of his home and unafraid of outside wolves. He was always wary and vigilant, though Peregrine didn't feel threatened.

He really didn't care about other packs—the plateau was perhaps the lone exception—though he saw no point in telling Mordecai and Harlyn that their trip out here was mostly wasted on him. He had nothing against them. He didn't think this trip had been worth their time but that wasn't up to him or even them. Dante had found it necessary for reasons of his own.

"Thanks for the info. It's good to know we're officially not at odds with the plateau," he said at last. I could have told you that, though. I mean, I spooned your Beta the other night. "Unless there's anything you need from me, we'll let you get on your way," he finished, exchanging a quick glance with Tiger. He doubted she had anything to add but she was of course welcome to speak up too.
Messages In This Thread
sit down for a spell - by Mordecai - April 27, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: sit down for a spell - by Harlyn - April 27, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: sit down for a spell - by Tiger - April 28, 2015, 08:24 AM
RE: sit down for a spell - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 28, 2015, 08:42 AM
RE: sit down for a spell - by Mordecai - April 29, 2015, 11:44 PM
RE: sit down for a spell - by Harlyn - April 30, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: sit down for a spell - by Tiger - May 05, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: sit down for a spell - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 06, 2015, 09:40 AM
RE: sit down for a spell - by Mordecai - May 07, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: sit down for a spell - by Harlyn - May 07, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: sit down for a spell - by Tiger - May 12, 2015, 10:41 AM