Bearclaw Valley faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
I can see that!

Scarlett stepped back when Néa laughed. She was very unsure about Néa mental stability because it seemed like none. A soft frown came upon her face as she was very unsure what to do with Néa now. She really didn't want him to get kicked out but what if Néa in this state got jealous and would so something to her, something to her pups. Scarlett instantly kept more of her distance. A soft grunt leaving her lips, with sounded like the hint of a growl.

"Well you hurt me quite a lot already," Scarlett admitted almost wanting to forgive her but she couldn't be that nice Scarlett anymore. She couldn't push herself down or forget about what happened because She had other lives to care for. Néa could be dangerous now and Scarlett didn't want her around anymore, even though it would break her heart. "You finally have some sense to say goodbye. But the Néa I know had long been gone. I don't even recognize you anymore...," She returned rather harshly for Scarlett being Scarlett. "I have other lives to think of now. Not just my own. I-- I don't even want to see you around anymore!," she let out then, casting Néa away while she didn't want to. She hated how her voice wavered. She had hinted at being pregnant at Néa. She knew how much it meant for Scarlett.