Bearclaw Valley faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
And Néa just smiled at her words, both thankful and curseful for the relief that swept through her at the moment. She would leave this fae in the hands of those who loved her and she wouldn't need to worry. She would be safe here, with the greatest of her worries behind her and a clear future. In some part of her insane mind, she was relieved and for a moment the full weight of who she was came out, if only for a few moments.

"I'm glad. You and Kove deserve those pups. You most of all. If you're anything to them like you were to Ad and I... You'll have the finest pups in Teekon Wilds. And this is why I came back. Sometimes, in the fog of whatever is clouding my mind, I know you raged and wept and cursed my name somewhere and you'd never truly be happy without closure. This is it, mama. This is it."

She turned on her paws then, taking a few steps backwards and away before stopping, paws halting before she even knew she'd done it herself.