Bearclaw Valley faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Néa's mind leapt at those words, paws still against the dusty ground but behind golden eyes, her thoughts flew at the speed of light. Scarlett... Scarlett both wanted and hated her, needed her and wanted nothing to do with her. It was a relief, in a way. To be both and neither in every breath, it was a heaven she'd yet to truly know. She wouldn't be part of this pack. She couldn't be, not until she was stable and mature and safe once again. She'd never try to hurt them- but part of her wasn't her, to be perfectly honest. Scarlett's words had hurt, as they always would but she shrugged past it, despite the moisture gathering at the corners of her eyes.

"Mama, it's not that I want to leave. I never wanted to leave. But while I'm like this... I can't be a part of a pack. I'll live on the fringes for a while, there's a small wooded area nearby that I can use as a base to move from. I'll stay around but not within sight. I don't want to endanger you, especially if I slip back into... whatever the hell it is that happens."