Redtail Rise aquiver
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
Last post from me for this thread :P Does Arion have plans in mind involving Lacinia?

It was completely clear that curiousity was a weak point of his. This was something she could easily use but she would have to be very careful with the way she gives information. There were some things she shouldn't have said but it seemed like nothing bad came from it. She did refer that she would assassinate someone if he deserved that service. The idea didn't seem to shock him at all. Maybe he would really be a useful warroir after all.

Still she needed to make sure she had a tight grip on him and can't just tell him everything. "If you wish to find out all you have to do is serve me well, It's not really that difficult once you understand what I want. You'll have to figure it out on your own my dear Arion, that would show me if you are really capable of being my servant." She said to him in a sweet tone. The real question is would he really be someone she could count on. It was way to early to depend on him. The next goal would be have him dependant on her.

Lacinia understood that he didn't want to be called a servant, atleast not in front of the others. She was curious as to why that was but she didn't bother asking about it. She'll ask him later. "Alright, as long as you don't use my real name I won't call you a servant in front of the others. If there is a name or title you would prefer don't be afraid to ask me to call you by that name." She could atleast do that for him.

He approached and whispered in her ear, she kinda liked that feeling. She felt like teasing him back he backed off before she could attempt something. He wanted to be friends with her, to Lacinia that idea was weird. "Friends?" Her voice had a small tone of confusion. She faced him and looked at him in the eyes with her fiery ones. "I've never been friends with a male before." She chuckled and turned away. "I don't think it's possible even if you tried." Calling a male friend, those words just didn't seem like they fit together. She would rather call him a servant or an ally but friend just wasn't the word she would use to any male. There was no way she could trust one that far without having a tight grip on them.

"I should be going now before I get too hungry. See you later Arion." She said softly before padding off away with her lady like features showing their charm.
Messages In This Thread
aquiver - by Arion - May 06, 2015, 02:45 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 07, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 08, 2015, 06:02 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 08, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 09, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 09, 2015, 01:06 PM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 11, 2015, 05:19 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 12, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 13, 2015, 04:55 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 13, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 14, 2015, 03:34 AM