Blacktail Deer Plateau Take me to the docks
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
The nutritive value of such a bone was very little, because, whatever of the good stuff it had once had, was either decayed or eaten by someone else. Therefore chewing on the bone was more like an activity that did not require much thinking, therefore her mind was free to engage itself with other matters. Such as lining up some creative sketches in order to make a new story.

She had managed to reach the end, where bone marrow had once been and therefore the bone was spongy and easy to destroy, when she caught sight of Blue willow's daughter coming her way. She was a bit surprised to see, how much the girl had grown ever since their last encounter - a bit more like wolf and not a fluffy ball with four feet, tumbling and rolling through life more than actually walking.

"Hey," she returned the greeting with a friendly wag of her tail and then glanced down at the bone, pondering, whether she had helped to bring this deer down or not. From the object alone it was hard to tell. Plus, there had been plenty of deer and plenty of kills. "Nope, but someone else definitely did a long time ago."
Messages In This Thread
Take me to the docks - by Osprey - April 26, 2015, 07:54 AM
RE: Take me to the docks - by Eilidh - May 14, 2015, 11:41 AM
RE: Take me to the docks - by Osprey - May 15, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: Take me to the docks - by Eilidh - May 19, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Take me to the docks - by Osprey - June 07, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Take me to the docks - by Eilidh - June 10, 2015, 10:19 AM
RE: Take me to the docks - by Osprey - June 21, 2015, 11:23 AM
RE: Take me to the docks - by Eilidh - June 21, 2015, 06:41 PM