Redhawk Caldera winds from the southwest
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Hope you don't mind me wrapping this up. Trying to get some of the old ones off my plate. :)

"Ah," Fox replied plainly. His story was not terribly uncommon. Bad things could happen when there was a leader upset. It often threw the pack into chaos. Fox had been there for plenty of that, but she'd managed to get out alive (and with minimal damage to others... or so she believed). There were times when she wondered what Bazi was up to. If Blue Willow was handling the plateau alright. But really, Fox cared about herself too much to worry herself over such things for too long. The past was the past, and those wolves were no longer a part of her life.

"I can assure you that Peregrine would do no such thing. And neither would I, for that matter. The both of us are committed to the caldera, and we hope that those who live here feel the same." That, of course, included Sebastian. Sure, he may be newer than some of the others, but he was expected to put in just as much effort as the rest of them. "Consider us your family now, Seb." Her tone was softer when she said this. Despite her hard attitude, Fox truly did care about each and every member of Redhawk. "I need to get back to the kids, but I’ll see you around."
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
winds from the southwest - by RIP Fox - March 31, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: winds from the southwest - by Sebastian - April 01, 2015, 12:32 PM
RE: winds from the southwest - by RIP Fox - April 06, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: winds from the southwest - by Sebastian - April 07, 2015, 04:31 AM
RE: winds from the southwest - by RIP Fox - April 25, 2015, 10:19 AM
RE: winds from the southwest - by Sebastian - April 25, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: winds from the southwest - by RIP Fox - May 01, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: winds from the southwest - by Sebastian - May 02, 2015, 10:52 AM
RE: winds from the southwest - by RIP Fox - May 05, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: winds from the southwest - by Sebastian - May 06, 2015, 09:18 AM