Redhawk Caldera Peel off her face and frantically chew her eyes [m]
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
A voice shattered his bewildered trance. Peregrine flinched, his ears splaying sideways as Fox strode toward him with words of wrathful rebuke. He crouched, lowering himself in front of his righteously furious mate, his tail tucking to cover the balls she would surely tear from his body any second now. He would deserve that. He deserved every last angry word that poured from her mouth. He deserved so much worse, actually.

What he didn't deserve was a wife and kids. All Peregrine could do was agree with Fox. "I know, I know," he murmured, tears springing to his eyes and streaming down his cheeks. Then his mantra changed. "I fucked up. I fucked up." He would not attempt to defend his lapse in judgment, nor in any way try to justify his actions. He had been an ignorant fool and it had nearly cost him his innocent daughter.

"I accept your judgment and whatever punishment you deem fit for me," Peregrine said in a soft voice once Fox's sharp words ceased. He flattened himself to the ground. If she decided to attack him—hell, if she decided to execute him—Peregrine didn't think he would put up a fight.