Frostfire Ridge i'd take the coldness from your eyes
2 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Zezemel was treading in lands unfamiliar to him and as such trod with caution. He'd been traveling for weeks in search of a new pack and place to call home. Traveling the land scape alone. He found himself in this unfortunate circumstance because of a dire incident in his previous pack. A mysterious illness had swept his pack and he was one of the lucky ones not to contract the sickness. In the best interest for his ongoing survival he chose to leave the pack in chance of brighter futures. Zezemel's head had been filled with too much negativity and the mourning for his lost pack mates on his journey, but now that he was in new lands he thought of new opportunity.

He stopped in place, raising his head high to scope the surrounding area. The same surroundings he had seen for a little while now. But what caught his eyes was a brown creature in the distance making it's pace on the landscape. Zezemel assumed it was another wolf, if so, it was the first wolf he had seen in a while. He decided to follow the beast from a distance, trying to determine it's nature before approaching it.

Zezemel, keeping distance on his target tried keeping pace and staying stealthy. His over sized, brawny physique hindered his attempts at speed and stealth. But still he kept up. He wanted to see what this wolf was up to.
Messages In This Thread
i'd take the coldness from your eyes - by Tezcacoatl - May 16, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: i'd take the coldness from your eyes - by Zezemel - May 17, 2015, 02:06 PM