Greatwater Lake i won't let you suffer
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
aw, thank you :D i like luke too, was always hoping to snatch a thread with you sometime, somewhere, so i'm glad you popped in :b

Cicero turned his head when he heard someone call out to him. Duo-toned eyes -- one nearly stark white, one orange -- stared from dark eye sockets into the night as his eyes fell upon the white wolf. Cicero sniffed the air. The other wolf smelled of other wolves, although if he were of a pack, it was one that Cicero did not know. A moment of silence lingered between them while Cicero took the other wolf in, before he returned, "Hello white wolf."

Since the white wolf remained neutral, Cicero did the same. He had not met many strange wolves yet, not at Blackfeather's borders nor out in the open, although most so far had been friendly enough. Under the dark blanket of night, Cicero was glad that the other wolf was white, so that Cicero could at least somewhat see his expression. Turning away from the water and towards the white wolf, Cicero stared at the wolf with a neutral expression, waiting for him to continue speaking; Cicero assumed, at least, that he had something or other to say, considering he was the one that called out first. Small talk was not Cicero's forte.
Messages In This Thread
i won't let you suffer - by Cicero - May 06, 2015, 02:33 PM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Luke - May 16, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Cicero - May 17, 2015, 02:30 PM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Luke - May 18, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Cicero - May 19, 2015, 05:49 AM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Luke - May 19, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Cicero - May 22, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Luke - May 22, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Cicero - May 27, 2015, 09:34 AM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Luke - May 27, 2015, 04:18 PM
RE: i won't let you suffer - by Cicero - June 01, 2015, 04:57 PM