Blacktail Deer Plateau Rain
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
A faint smirk appeared on his maw at her reluctance to share in his more colorful language. She admitted she didn't have a good reason for being out and about in this weather, though Peregrine would argue that cabin fever was as good a reason as any. In fact, his lips parted to tell her this when she inquired about whether his mate was expecting yet.

"Most definitely," he confirmed. "She's showing all the typical symptoms, including getting a little round in the middle. I haven't pointed it out to her, though, in case she bites off my balls." The Alpha chuffed. "If I wasn't afraid of castration, I'd tell her that it's a great look on her. She's so beautiful..." he murmured as if to himself. Of course, even a first-time mother like Hawkeye would surely know she was pregnant by now, though it was something about which she was teasingly coy around her mate thus far.

Shaking his head lightly, he remained silent for a moment before addressing Blue Willow again. "If I did my math right, she should be due a few weeks after the start of spring. We're having a boy and a girl, you know. We're both absolutely confident about it. So confident, in fact, that we've even named them already," he shared. Peregrine wasn't stupid enough to not realize they would realistically get any combination of pups, male and female, and he was more than all right with that. But if they came out exactly as predicted, it would just add another layer of magic to this whole thing called parenthood.
Messages In This Thread
Rain - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 23, 2014, 01:07 AM
RE: Rain - by Blue Willow - February 28, 2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Rain - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 01, 2014, 06:07 PM
RE: Rain - by Blue Willow - March 02, 2014, 10:28 AM
RE: Rain - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 02, 2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Rain - by Blue Willow - March 02, 2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Rain - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 02, 2014, 05:03 PM
RE: Rain - by Blue Willow - March 05, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: Rain - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 05, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: Rain - by Blue Willow - March 05, 2014, 05:05 PM
RE: Rain - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 06, 2014, 01:35 PM