The Heartwood You Got That, Kitten? [m]
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Thunder rolled. Kerosene turned his eyes skyward as the storm continued to brew. The rain was picking up. The soft patter became a dull roar as the lightning caused the forest to brighten for a moment. The duration between thunder and lightning was growing shorter. No doubt the heart of this storm would fully roll in soon.

He tucked himself within a hollow to wait it out. He found no great purpose in moving over ground that would only become slicker with every step he took. Wet, his usually fiery fur had dulled into dismal browns. His legs were slowly catching mud as he'd moved. For all sakes and purposes, he appeared to blend as well as a wolf of his stature could. He almost wasn't surprised when the female mistook him for something else. 

Kero smirked. "Sorry for what? Sniffing my toes?" he stepped forward, offering a casual shrug of his shoulders to suggest no harm had been done. "Maybe I should be apologizing to you. Pretty sure my feet stink." His grin spread deeper as he offered a wag of his tail. Friendly. She was startled, but he meant her no harm. In his mind, wolves on their own in unclaimed areas were equals. "What's a pretty little thing like you braving this storm for?"
Messages In This Thread
You Got That, Kitten? [m] - by Iqniq - May 17, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: You Got That, Kitten? - by Tiger - May 18, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: You Got That, Kitten? - by Iqniq - May 18, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: You Got That, Kitten? - by Tiger - May 21, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: You Got That, Kitten? - by Iqniq - May 21, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: You Got That, Kitten? - by Tiger - May 21, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: You Got That, Kitten? - by Iqniq - May 21, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: You Got That, Kitten? - by Tiger - May 27, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: You Got That, Kitten? - by Iqniq - May 28, 2015, 10:40 PM
RE: You Got That, Kitten? [m] - by Tiger - June 10, 2015, 10:50 AM