Bearclaw Valley everyone dies someday
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
sorry for the crappy post

The grey prince stood there with a large, crooked grin on his face but the moment Kove arrived, he collapsed. Well, it was expected he supposed. After all, he had just started recovering, and being able to walk without dying of agony was an improvement enough. Raziel's ears swiveled backwards, catching the soft pawsteps of the white king approaching and inquiring if he was alright. "Course I am," the Roman said in his lightly accented voice and after a moment of rest, he rose onto his paws once more, this time much steadier than the last. "Feels a lot better to be back on my paws, man, it felt really bad just sitting there and doing nothing," he flashed Kove a smile.

Now that he was fairly well, Raziel knew it was time to leave the Alpha pair's den, he did not want to keep the two mates apart, especially since one of them was pregnant. They needed to do whatever mated pairs do, have sex, think of baby names, all that kind of boring old shit. And the prince needed to start serving the pack once more, to earn the healer and counselor trade that he had set his mind on. "I'll be leaving the den, I'm much better now."

Then he winked at the other man, "Besides, you two need to spend more time together and I've been depriving you of that. Have you heard the news? You're gonna be a father soon!"
Messages In This Thread
everyone dies someday - by Raziel - May 18, 2015, 12:13 AM
RE: everyone dies someday - by Kove - May 18, 2015, 10:45 AM
RE: everyone dies someday - by Raziel - May 19, 2015, 02:58 AM