Hoshor Plains Me And My Restless Soul
63 Posts
Ooc — Will
being really vague here cause i was going to jump into your other thread :P
[Image: LR3AH2c.jpg]

Azzaro had gone to explore his new home, Hoshor Plains, he had attempted to get one of the Bison on his own but gave up once it got too tiring. He wasn't really hungry anyways, he had satisfied his hunger simply by gazing at the promised lands and at the Bison, finally realizing that this was not a dream and it was indeed real. He sent a small prayer of thanks to the Rhoa, what the Dotharan wolves worshipped before he began exploring. He did not know where he was going, only that it was home.

He had been loping casually along when a howl rang through the air, he recognized the voice, it was one of his fellow Dotharan. The female he had met. Azzaro turned around immediately and raced towards the source of the call, he was rather fast, despite his stocky build and arrived quickly. A brown wolfess was on the ground, and there was blood. The coppery and salty tang was evident in the air around here. He was no healer, but he knew someone who was.

"Sia isthasy ui|ulph vi Koalak, jaci geou patch wux svern persvek vi klewar." Tilting his head back into the air, the muscular yearling called for @Raezho, telling him to come immediately. His blonde brother didn't actually have the title of Koalak yet, but to Azzaro, he was just as good a healer as an experienced one who actually held the title of Koalak.
Messages In This Thread
Me And My Restless Soul - by Kivi - May 19, 2015, 02:12 AM
RE: Me And My Restless Soul - by Azzaro - May 19, 2015, 04:48 AM
RE: Me And My Restless Soul - by Raezho - May 19, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Me And My Restless Soul - by Kivi - May 19, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: Me And My Restless Soul - by Azzaro - June 09, 2015, 05:59 AM