Rising Sun Valley You're just like all of them
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
He stood a few paces from her and he was just as he had been, scars still evident and that strangely confident tilt to his frame was so uniquely Adlartok that it rushed memories through her mind. She had missed him, as much as she had denied it and it was terrifying to know how much pain she had caused this loyal wolf. She had merely touched on his life before she had run again, running from everything.

The young wolf was tense, his eyes watching her warily and she supposed she deserved that now. Aye. I hadn't told her I was sorry, merely that I wanted to talk to you. I left too abruptly to even think of doing things rightly, let alone with decorum. I couldn't stay. I'm not sure how to explain it but I couldn't stay. I would've hurt someone, I was losing control and I... Didn't want to destroy what was here. I didn't want to hurt you, though I think I failed there.
Messages In This Thread
You're just like all of them - by Adlartok - May 13, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Néa - May 13, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Adlartok - May 17, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Néa - May 19, 2015, 08:06 AM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Adlartok - May 19, 2015, 08:22 AM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Néa - May 23, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Adlartok - June 09, 2015, 09:12 AM