Hoshor Plains Me And My Restless Soul
141 Posts
Ooc — Kara
When the figure of wolf appeared Kivi looked up at him with grateful eyes. Her vision had become blurry as the last of adrenaline was shutting down, and the female was starting to feel the full effect of having her damn tail ripped off. She listened as he spoke about something, but she couldn't quite understand what she was saying simce she was took focused on her wounds. Kivi stared with emotionless dull honey colored eyes at her tail, and at that moment swore she would get revenge for what that pale female had taken from her. A howl pierced her ears and she looked up to see it was the male that answered her call.

A few minutes passed and another wolf came into view. Her vision continued to blur, and for a moment the female thought about crying. She had only experienced a pain as bad as this only one other time, and that was when she lost her mother. However no matter how much she wanted to cry, no emotion or tears showed on her face. Allayi had beat the tears out of her along time ago. Kivi was trapped in the endless void of pain while the two male wolves around her. She blink a few times and turned her head to face the male that was kneeling beside her. "S-svabol re wux gethrisjir ekess tir"
Messages In This Thread
Me And My Restless Soul - by Kivi - May 19, 2015, 02:12 AM
RE: Me And My Restless Soul - by Azzaro - May 19, 2015, 04:48 AM
RE: Me And My Restless Soul - by Raezho - May 19, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Me And My Restless Soul - by Kivi - May 19, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: Me And My Restless Soul - by Azzaro - June 09, 2015, 05:59 AM