Whitefish River i'll be your light, your match, your burning sun
141 Posts
Ooc — Kara
She watched as the wolf spoke and it became clear to Kivi that this wolf did indeed know what she but she only smiled in return. He walked out of the waters and Kivi turned her head sideways confused on why he did not attack her. He knew what she had done to his alpha, but yet he did not attack. Why? "If I come any closer it may not end well for either of us" she said and smiled at him. This was an oppurtunity to injure a Spine wolf without his pac by his side, but yet Kivi made no move to injure him. He had done nothing to her so far, and as long as it stayed that way she would not attack him.

"Why do you not attack an enemy when you see one" she asked curiously and took a step forward. Was he afraid? Kivi smiled at that thought..she like believing others were afraid of her. She took another step forward and sat down. Now was the true test. Would he attack when she was sitting and in a vulnerable position?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll be your light, your match, your burning sun - by Kivi - May 20, 2015, 09:35 AM