Redhawk Caldera beneath with me
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Tiger's reaction was more vehement than Elwood could have anticipated, and he shook his head quickly, moving to reassure her. "No, no, don't beat yourself up. There was a lot going on that day, and to be honest, neither one of us noticed until we got back to the den that night," he said, the lies rolling off his tongue more freely now. It had been that evening that they had found something was wrong, but it hadn't been any flesh wounds from the fight.

"I'll make sure she touches base with you soon," he fibbed earnestly, knowing all the while that Finley would balk at the idea. She certainly wouldn't want Tiger poking and prodding at her body. The pale Blackthorn seemed to calm a bit, turning her attention to Elwood. He gave his head another shake to indicate that he hadn't sustained any injuries. "No, I managed to make it out without any damage," he said. He had been in and out of the battle quickly, and had only hit Junior with his shoulder. He had avoided any of the flying teeth and claws.

Eager to keep the conversation moving along in a natural way, he then asked, "You sound like you're making a lot of progress towards becoming a healer. Sebastian mentioned to me that you were studying. That's awesome -- we really need a good one." Truthfully, Finley probably needed her sister's expertise more than ever -- but that wasn't something they were willing to address just yet.
Messages In This Thread
beneath with me - by Tiger - May 18, 2015, 12:29 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Elwood - May 18, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Tiger - May 18, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Elwood - May 18, 2015, 08:27 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Tiger - May 20, 2015, 03:26 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Elwood - May 21, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Tiger - May 21, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Elwood - May 22, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Tiger - May 26, 2015, 03:53 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Elwood - May 26, 2015, 08:33 PM