[I.C.J] precious and fragile things
221 Posts
Ooc — sietch

With expectations the female's face rose to meet Dovev's silent push, and the male turned his attentions away from her. It was to be predicted, he supposed, this aggression to defend a territory and expand one's own. The titan glanced towards the larger, metaled beast with his twisted visage. The wintry evening was slowly blanketing the earth, and along with it the wolf's spine and neck. Dovev felt comfortable in the chill, it's silent power a formidable ally in all manners of things. He did not miss the subtleties the one-eyed brute had given, and the arctic creature's muzzle revealed a small, tiny curve upwards as the rumbling words rolled onto the air. The bone-hued canid shifted forward, moving slightly towards the border.
I rather you'd trust in what I do, not in what I say, the male spoke in response, addressing the fact that something as brazen as an attempt to join did not mean automatic disclosure. He'd prefer if he won the allotted respect and trust this pack had to give over being indoctrinated into the ranks and forgotten like an old bone.

so sorry for late reply!
Messages In This Thread
[I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Dovev - February 19, 2014, 12:17 AM
RE: [I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Anemone - February 19, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: [I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Raheerah - February 19, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: [I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Dovev - February 20, 2014, 01:25 AM
RE: [I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Anemone - February 20, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: [I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Raheerah - February 21, 2014, 03:18 AM
RE: [I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Dovev - March 04, 2014, 01:38 AM
RE: [I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Raheerah - March 13, 2014, 12:40 PM