Redhawk Caldera beneath with me
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
In that moment, Elwood could have sworn he was talking to Finley instead of Tiger. The older sister certainly had traces of Finley's personality -- it was already clear that she was vibrant and imaginative, but she also appeared to be determined, dedicated, and perhaps even easily frustrated. Although her vexation was evident, Elwood had to stifle the smallest hint of a grin as he noticed the similarities. He swallowed a chuckle and then nodded his head, showing that he agreed with her. "Yeah, you're right. Don't know why I even suggested that -- we both know how stubborn she is," he said.

He felt bad that Tiger continued to berate herself for neglecting to notice Finley's wounds. He was tempted to spill the beans right then and there, but couldn't bear the thought of breaking Fin's trust -- even if it was for her own benefit. Arguing with Tiger and trying to convince her that it wasn't her fault would get him nowhere, so he let it go for now, instead focusing on the brief mention of Sebastian.

"Yeah," he replied, "we were talking about trades and he said you guys might work together some. He's a nice guy." By this point, he was grasping at straws to get Tiger to stop fixating on her sister's injuries; he didn't even know that Sebastian had a crush on Tiger, but he was desperate to keep his secret hidden.
Messages In This Thread
beneath with me - by Tiger - May 18, 2015, 12:29 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Elwood - May 18, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Tiger - May 18, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Elwood - May 18, 2015, 08:27 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Tiger - May 20, 2015, 03:26 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Elwood - May 21, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Tiger - May 21, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Elwood - May 22, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Tiger - May 26, 2015, 03:53 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Elwood - May 26, 2015, 08:33 PM