Redhawk Caldera Break my bones just to heal your pain
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
If there was one thing that Elwood could say about Finley, it was that she had turned his life upside down on more than one occasion. Their relationship had been a rollercoaster from the start, and each time they crested a hill and started coasting, they were always met with an unexpected loop. This was, perhaps, the biggest corkscrew yet -- but it couldn't have made Elwood happier. He chuckled as Finley agreed with him -- cuss words and all -- and then sat back, his ear twitching momentarily as she snuffled at it.

There was so much that they needed to do -- talking to their family was somewhere near the top of the list, of course -- but all he wanted to do was retire to their den and enjoy each other's company. They would have plenty of time to share their joyful news with everyone else; these next few hours were meant for them to revel in their wondrous discovery. It would be just as important to try and figure out the timeline of the pregnancy, so that they would know when to expect their miracle baby. Tiger would be able to help with that, surely.

"Come home?" Elwood said, slowly getting to his paws and taking a step backward. Had he hands, he would have reached them out to Finley, beckoning her to follow. His heart swelled as he gazed at her. Their lives were changing before his eyes.
Messages In This Thread
Break my bones just to heal your pain - by Elwood - May 23, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: Break my bones just to heal your pain - by Elwood - May 24, 2015, 08:51 PM