Redtail Rise From dawn to dusk
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
"I think what matters is here and now. It could be easy now but you never know when things can suddenly change. You know what they say when you live in a dangerous world? Stay sharp." She said with a smile. "I try to get my own food, I've already been offered something before but I turned them down." When it came to proving she could take care of herself she would always reject help no matter what it was. Lacinia was physically weaker than many but she was still able to survive by taking on the ways of an assassin.

About Arion, He was hard to understand. Lacinia couldn't figure how his mind works but it's clear that she doesn't really have a grip on him. She had made him mad at her so there was a doubt that he would keep being her servant even though he said he would still be one. Could she really trust his words or were they just used to take advantage of her. Until she discovers his real intentions she was just going to have to play along like she depended on him. 

Her smile disappeared as she thought about him. "Arion seems to be difficult to deal with. Lets say we made a deal but I have a hard time believing that he would keep his word. He better not be taking advantage of me. I'll surely make him regret it if he does." Lacinia was serious there. Even if he was stronger than her she will find a way to make him suffer.

She shook her head. "Anyway today will be a nice day, I just want to relax for now." She said, returning to her smile.
Messages In This Thread
From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 23, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 24, 2015, 05:02 AM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 24, 2015, 06:49 AM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 24, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 24, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 25, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 25, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 27, 2015, 03:56 AM