Redhawk Caldera I don't want easy, I want crazy
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
I am excited for them to share the news! :P Hope it's okay that I went ahead and started this! @Finley first, then this is for @Fox and @Peregrine.

With Finley at his side, Elwood made his way towards the rendezvous site. There had been a dark cloud hanging over Redhawk Caldera for the last few weeks, but the discovery of their unexpected news had caused a ray of sunlight to break through. Things were still uncertain for the pack, and this wouldn't change Fox's decree -- if anything else, it would only bring about a need for more protection -- but there was a lightness to the couple's step that hadn't been there for some time.

Elwood bumped against his mate -- his mate! -- affectionately as they walked, though he was careful not to throw her off balance. He sneaked a glance at her from the corner of his eye, still finding it hard to believe that she was pregnant. Although the swell of her belly wasn't prominent yet, it would become more obvious with the passage of time. He was excited, but he couldn't help but feel a little nervous; her pregnancy hadn't been easy so far, and he worried that it would continue to be difficult.

He shook those thoughts from his mind as they stepped into the clearing and looked up the gentle slope. He didn't see Peregrine or Fox, so he paused and released a short, low howl, beckoning their friends to join them.
Messages In This Thread
I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Elwood - May 25, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Finley - May 26, 2015, 01:45 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by RIP Fox - May 26, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Elwood - May 26, 2015, 08:10 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Finley - May 27, 2015, 09:04 AM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by RIP Fox - June 02, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Elwood - June 02, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Finley - June 02, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by RIP Fox - June 05, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Elwood - June 06, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Finley - June 22, 2015, 09:24 PM