Redhawk Caldera All these creatures are a lie
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I don't but I can't say the same for Perry, ehhe. :)

A responding howl came from an unexpected direction and Peregrine tensed, pausing in his step. The fur along his spine rose as he immediately flung back his head and answered, "Don't come near the caldera! Outsiders are no longer welcome." He paused, drawing in a breath. He should explain, he knew, even if they really didn't owe that to anybody. "I can send a messenger to a neutral territory of your choice to explain if you like," he howled, hoping FitzDutiful would realize it was nothing personal. On that note, he would be unable to see his fellow Alpha himself, as he was absolutely unwilling to step foot outside his home (and pretty damn sure Fox wouldn't allow it).

His jade eyes scanned the borderline, looking for any sign of other wolves, whether pack mates or trespassers. He would continue to howl back and forth if his former pack mate wished, though he would not allow the conversation to take away from his primary duty right now: patrolling the borders. Nor did he want Duty's cameo to disrupt his intended guardianship lesson, should any of the caldera's wolves show up for it.
Messages In This Thread
All these creatures are a lie - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 26, 2015, 09:18 AM
RE: All these creatures are a lie - by FitzDutiful - May 26, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: All these creatures are a lie - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 26, 2015, 10:07 AM
RE: All these creatures are a lie - by FitzDutiful - May 26, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: All these creatures are a lie - by FitzDutiful - May 26, 2015, 10:58 AM