Redhawk Caldera All these creatures are a lie
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Duty's response was exactly why they needed to establish these new boundaries, Peregrine realized with an annoyed growl. He found it incredibly entitled and didn't do much to mask his true feelings as he howled a response. "Are you a member of the caldera?" Of course, the answer was no. "Then you are an outsider." The instant FitzDutiful had relinquished his membership, he had forfeited his right to treat the caldera like home. Peregrine felt he and Fox had actually made that pretty clear. It didn't mean they held his decision against him or wished him ill intent. Of course, they didn't.

"I can send a messenger to explain," Peregrine repeated, trying to be patient but unable to keep some aggravation from coming through in his tone. Again, they didn't owe anybody an explanation but he wanted to give one, especially to someone like FitzDutiful. It just bothered him that everyone was taking this so personally. Maybe he ought to mention that. "It's nothing personal, Duty. Thanks for staying back. If you go to Big Salmon Lake, I'll send someone along shortly. I can't come myself, which I'll have said messenger explain."

Once more, he found himself scanning the area. Now he was looking for a caldera wolf not to join him but to go forth and talk to FitzDutiful face-to-face. Once that happened, Peregrine knew the Counselor would understand the situation better. Until it did, he figured the newer Alpha considered him a confusing jackass. Peregrine valued Duty, as much as he could an outsider, but he found he really didn't care anymore about his outside reputation. The outside world could hate him all he wanted, as long as he kept his sacred things sacred.
Messages In This Thread
All these creatures are a lie - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 26, 2015, 09:18 AM
RE: All these creatures are a lie - by FitzDutiful - May 26, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: All these creatures are a lie - by FitzDutiful - May 26, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: All these creatures are a lie - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 26, 2015, 10:37 AM
RE: All these creatures are a lie - by FitzDutiful - May 26, 2015, 10:58 AM