Redtail Rise Disrespect us, no they won't
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Saena opened her mouth, but it quickly snapped shut when Reek spoke of his friend, Pantaleimon. Though, it struck him as odd, he didn't think anything of it and continued on with his explanation.  Of all wolves in the wilds, Reek knew just how unstable the north had been as of late.  With both Ankyra Sound and Duskfire Glacier collapsing in the wake of war, the raggedy wolf had come to the conclusion that the only way to make a stable north was inter-pack cooperation.  A militarized federal front to stand in the way of the threat from the south... but mostly, Redhawk Caldera, a long established pack.

"It's relatively simple," began Reek as he started to flesh out his idea.  "Take the Caldera for example: they're a well established and strong pack. We, on the other hand, are, uh, well... we're not.  If they ever planned to strike offensively, we're boned.  We need to give them a reason to never think of acting first."

"See, collective security is sort of a union," he continued, nodding along to his own words.  "Now that we have Mercury here on the border, I can go— er, make some diplomatic ties.  That pack to the north, Nova Peak; when first met Arion he told me all about them... turns out, I know their alpha, sort of.  I'm thinking I can go extend the olive branch and ensure that they would have our back if things go to shit."  He paused to take a breath from his longwinded explanation.  "Whad'ya think?"
Messages In This Thread
Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - May 24, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Reek - May 24, 2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - May 24, 2015, 09:30 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Reek - May 26, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - May 26, 2015, 12:54 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Reek - May 26, 2015, 02:25 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - May 26, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Reek - May 26, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - May 27, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Reek - May 28, 2015, 10:01 AM
RE: Disrespect us, no they won't - by Saēna - June 05, 2015, 10:18 PM