Redhawk Caldera Break my bones just to heal your pain
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
We can keep going for a smidge, if you want! :)

As they fell into step with one another, an inexplicable calm fell over Elwood. Despite all of the trouble that was brewing around them, he felt as though things were falling into place. There was still much to be seen over the next few weeks, and plenty of preparation before the miracle baby came into the world, but he was content. It was hard to believe that only a few hours ago, he had thought his life was over.

He laughed at Finley's quip. "You got that right. I'll be waiting on you hand and foot from here on out," he agreed. Truthfully, he was happy to do it. Soon it would be hard for Finley to get around -- an image which he almost couldn't conjure up, as active as she was -- and she would actually have to rely on him for many things. He was simultaneously excited and filled with dread; a fat, cooped-up Finley probably wouldn't be fun for her friends and family.

"Where are we headed?" he then asked, raising his brows as he looked at her. She seemed to know where she was going, and he wondered what place she had in mind.
Messages In This Thread
Break my bones just to heal your pain - by Elwood - May 23, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: Break my bones just to heal your pain - by Elwood - May 26, 2015, 08:22 PM