Home is where the heart is?
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Mason jumped all over his father and FitzDutiful just laughed a little, pulling Mason down from his hanging on place and handing him over to Raissa when she came padding over. She shooed Mason away and Fitz went over to give his mate a lick. This was going to be a hard conversation but worth it.

"I think we can do this." he said to her, unaware that she thought it was going to be about low member numbers. "I think we can fix what we have but there needs to be some changes still. I need to come clean about the fact that I may have driven to the acts of desperation that you had those moons ago by my relationship with Bindi. I don't know what I was thinking but I know nothing is there now, nothing more than friendship." He didn't dare stop. His voice was calm, his eye sight steady and connected to hers. There was nothing but honesty and a raw look into his soul echoed in his eyes.

"I think there needs to be another change though." he said, repeating himself but desperate to continue before she got a word in. "Now the children are older, I'd like you to rule by my side as alpha female. I want you to be as involved in the pack as I am. I think I was wrong when we started about pack leadership interfering with our family if we were both involved. I think I need you by my side. With me."

There was nothing more for him to say. He fell silent and awaited whatever response Raissa would have. Hopefully Nochtli had been right - this was definitely the swing point for them, or so FitzDutiful felt.
Messages In This Thread
Home is where the heart is? - by FitzDutiful - May 14, 2015, 04:10 AM
RE: Home is where the heart is? - by Mason - May 18, 2015, 07:03 AM
RE: Home is where the heart is? - by Raissa - May 25, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: Home is where the heart is? - by FitzDutiful - May 27, 2015, 03:55 AM
RE: Home is where the heart is? - by Raissa - June 02, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: Home is where the heart is? - by Mason - June 09, 2015, 02:00 AM
RE: Home is where the heart is? - by FitzDutiful - June 10, 2015, 07:31 AM