Redtail Rise From dawn to dusk
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
"It's simple really, he doesn't want me to call him a servant in front of others." She said calmly. Now that she said that out loud something did seem off about it. She could call him a servant in front of others if he wasn't there right? It's exactly what she did here and she didn't see a problem with it. Still why would he make that kind of deal? Maybe it's for his pride as a warrior. If that was the case "Uhm, Avoid calling him my servant. I don't think he'll like that even if he said he would allow me to call him that."

For some reason being lazy had an attrative pull to it. She knows it doesn't help at all with survival but it can keep one fresh and healthy. So Lacinia would never have anything against it. If the world allowed it she would be lazy all the time. Although it's not the case, if she could be lazy for a day and not worry about anything she would take it.

Wynter wanted to make herself useful. Strangly Lacinia thought about having her as a servant that moment. "If you want I can drill the basics of hunting back into your head and then you could do favors for others. If relaxing is something you enjoy know that I learned acupressure techinques. I can give you a free trial of it all but afterwards I would ask for some favors in return." She gave her smile. She wondered if Wynter would accept the offer. She expected an ok at the very least. Being connected by deals and task was a good way to see and test loyality.
Messages In This Thread
From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 23, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 24, 2015, 05:02 AM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 24, 2015, 06:49 AM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 24, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 24, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 25, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 25, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 27, 2015, 03:56 AM