You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
130 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
The light was still June's fascination. Colours reached her now and she marvelled in every subtle shade of it. Sometimes it stole her attention far more as it should, as it did now. She stared at the blades of grass, picking out the differences in the greens. They flickered from dark to light as the wind moved them and danced in the sunlight, each blade a slightly different shade to the one next to it.

As she stared in amazement at the scene, Mason saw fit to interrupt her. She didn't mind at all, his fur was just as marvellous as the grass. It had beautiful shades of brown and grey upon the base coat of white. But even that wasn't truly white, it had such subtle differences that captured her attention and she had to shake her head to loosen the grandeur of it.

Mason was using his words, she understood them - at least she thought she did. He wanted to know what to do right? Joo was her, May-May him. She wanted to reply. May-May play! she wanted to say, tried to say. her mouth opened and mouthed the words though no sound came. She tried again. Eventually she got an "ey" to arrive. She frowned, it wasn't what she had intended at all.
Messages In This Thread
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine - by Mason - May 21, 2015, 03:41 AM
RE: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine - by June - May 27, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine - by Mason - June 09, 2015, 07:12 AM
RE: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine - by June - June 17, 2015, 07:17 AM
RE: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine - by Mason - June 24, 2015, 08:43 AM
RE: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine - by June - June 26, 2015, 07:39 AM
RE: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine - by Mason - July 02, 2015, 03:21 AM
RE: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine - by June - July 21, 2015, 07:48 AM
RE: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine - by Mason - August 10, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine - by June - August 25, 2015, 03:06 AM