Horizon Ridge Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream
117 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
to be clear, he sings the whole song. i'm just lazy. :P

“Ulysses,” he replied. Their relationship had always been a rocky one, and Edy was glad to have gotten away from it. Ulysses had always come out on top in every way imaginable, despite their echoed appearance. Now that Edy was far away from his lookalike, he felt less inclined to compare himself to his brother. Out of sight, out of mind. It would do him good to think about himself just as himself, rather than constantly comparing himself to his rival.

Edy grinned when Pied encouraged him to show off his singing voice. He knew the birthday song well (and would gladly pay the outrageous royalties to sing it). The Razorback squared his shoulders, took a few deep breaths, and then sang the song with ease.

“[...] Happy birthday, dear Piiiiiieeeeeed! Happy birthday, to you!” he finished, his "you" morphing into a long and low howl. Edy's tail was wagging with delight, and he hoped that those who had told him he had a nice voice had not been playing tricks on him.
Messages In This Thread
Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 25, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 28, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - March 04, 2014, 10:22 PM