Horizon Ridge Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Haha, and this is my "it's past bedtime and I should probably stop writing posts 'cause I'm sleepy" post...

She sort of expected him to protest or decline entirely. But he indulged her, belting the song out enthusiastically. Truthfully, Pied was in no place to judge but his voice sounded pleasant enough to her ears. He stayed in key, anyway, and clearly poured his heart into the song, as silly as it was.

"Very nice," Pied said, her tail thumping against the ground in the canine version of applause. "Thank-you," she added because, well, it was rather nice having someone sing you a song on your birthday—and let's not forget that he'd also helped her find a birthday tree!

"Tell me about Ulysses?" she queried in the next moment. "I didn't have any surviving brothers and sisters, much less a twin... what's that like?" she wondered, genuinely curious and, of course, utterly unaware that it might be a sensitive subject for Kennedy.
Messages In This Thread
Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 25, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 28, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - March 04, 2014, 10:55 PM