Blackfoot Forest the yowling won't cease
125 Posts
Ooc — Van
Though the dark drama queen male nodded slightly, he was almost sure that many did not have to "fight" as he had. Not every wolf was born a despised omen; not every wolf was persecuted and abused until they were big enough to properly defend themselves. He looked at Fox and couldn't imagine her being hated from the moment she was born, nor having to face the angry gaze of her own mother who fed her out of duty rather than love.

He couldn't imagine that she personally experienced any of his troubles and he wouldn't burden her with the knowledge. He let the young wolf go on assuming that everyone had their own hardships that eventually equaled to the same hardship of merely surviving. Haunter did not blame her for her naivety. "Yes," he answered modestly, his rasp slightly quieted, but his yellow eyes searched her small, slender face before turning away again.

"But I will be what you need me to be, for as long as I stay with you.. and yours." A rustling nearby made his one ear perk and his large head swivel instantly to his left, where a fox was clearly peeking at them from beneath a snowy-sprinkled bush. He bore his teeth but looked elsewhere, somehow thinking that it would be impolite to murder a fox in front of... well, Fox.
Messages In This Thread
the yowling won't cease - by Haunter - February 26, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: the yowling won't cease - by RIP Fox - February 27, 2014, 12:13 PM
RE: the yowling won't cease - by Haunter - February 27, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: the yowling won't cease - by RIP Fox - February 27, 2014, 09:01 PM
RE: the yowling won't cease - by Haunter - February 27, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: the yowling won't cease - by RIP Fox - March 01, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: the yowling won't cease - by Haunter - March 03, 2014, 01:10 PM
RE: the yowling won't cease - by RIP Fox - March 03, 2014, 06:22 PM
RE: the yowling won't cease - by Haunter - March 05, 2014, 12:28 AM
RE: the yowling won't cease - by RIP Fox - March 05, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: the yowling won't cease - by Haunter - March 11, 2014, 02:08 PM