Redtail Rise Paper Boats
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
His words seemed to have woken Reek from his douche attitude, quickly, the ragged wolf's eyes widened and he turned to Arion, seemingly apologizing for his behavior and telling him not to apologize. The brotherly bump his partner gave him stunned the logical, stoical Greek and drew him back to the time when his best friend and arch enemy had been the same wolf, Chiron, drew him back to the time when his life had been simpler and he had friends and family surrounding him everywhere.

Arion quickly pulled himself back into the present world, just in time to hear Reek tell him to inform him if he was being a cunt, drawing a half amused smile onto the warrior's face. "Sure," he said with a birdlike tilt to his head. "Just not everytime, cause if I have to tell you you're a cunt whenever you're being one. I'll be talking to you every second of every day."

Truthfully, the chocolate εὐγενής was extremely good at reading others. He knew if a someone liked someone, he could spot their secrets easily but with things regarding himself...he was clueless. He knew he and Reek were no longer simply drug dealer and drug addict but where they were with their relationship, he did not know. Arion knew he considered the homely man a friend, if not a brother and family, but he did not know what his partner thought of him and so, was relieved when Reek replied, saying that of course they were friends.

"I'm not good at reading others on an...emotional level, especially if the relationship includes myself."
Messages In This Thread
Paper Boats - by Reek - May 18, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Paper Boats - by Arion - May 19, 2015, 01:19 AM
RE: Paper Boats - by Reek - May 19, 2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Paper Boats - by Arion - May 22, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: Paper Boats - by Reek - May 22, 2015, 01:53 PM
RE: Paper Boats - by Arion - May 24, 2015, 12:01 AM
RE: Paper Boats - by Reek - May 28, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Paper Boats - by Arion - May 29, 2015, 04:12 AM
RE: Paper Boats - by Reek - May 29, 2015, 08:56 PM
RE: Paper Boats - by Arion - June 01, 2015, 02:56 AM
RE: Paper Boats - by Reek - June 12, 2015, 12:40 PM