Blacktail Deer Plateau pearls and swine bereft of me
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
With that one little (if disgusting) word, Peregrine had made it known that he would choose the route of forgiveness versus that of a grudge, though it wouldn't be easy. With this knowledge, Atticus proffered an apology, to which the swarthy male listened silently. Although there was part of him that still wanted to throw himself at his brother, to clap him on the back and declare that everything would be okay, Peregrine instead leveled him with an unreadable look as he issued his apologies.

"I told you I understood," Peregrine pointed out when his brother had finished, pausing momentarily before adding, "and I did and I do. But..." he continued, almost sadly, "you took it too far not to leave scars behind, Atti. I hate to say it but it's true." His lips stretched into a grim line. "And I will never be anything but honest with you, even if it sucks. And this... sucks."

Looking sideways as he if he might see something there that would offer some sort of guidance, he evidently didn't find it. Sighing softly again, he faced Atticus and asked, "What now?" His feelings were still complicated. It didn't help that Peregrine was already second-guessing his role as Alpha male, though he had no intention of mentioning this now, tempting as it was. He had to sort that issue out in his own head before he considered breathing a word about it to anyone.
Messages In This Thread
pearls and swine bereft of me - by Atticus - March 04, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: pearls and swine bereft of me - by Atticus - March 05, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: pearls and swine bereft of me - by Atticus - March 05, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: pearls and swine bereft of me - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 05, 2014, 10:52 PM
RE: pearls and swine bereft of me - by Atticus - March 05, 2014, 11:38 PM
RE: pearls and swine bereft of me - by Atticus - March 23, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: pearls and swine bereft of me - by Atticus - March 24, 2014, 03:04 PM
RE: pearls and swine bereft of me - by Atticus - March 24, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: pearls and swine bereft of me - by Atticus - March 27, 2014, 03:21 PM