Larksong Grotto defuse your private bomb
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
He didn't know who these wolves were. He didn't see them, and when they spoke, he heard only the sea. The quiet flow of a river fell from Tyrr's mouth, while the more agitated crashing and crawling of the ocean burst from Citali; both were familiar, but not. Both were alien things.

Tryphon was staring at the dark while they spoke - but as soon as Citali began to speak - to crash - the boy shivered, as if a gale had pulsed through the grotto. His legs felt weak, they shook the most. "Suffering psychosis of some kind-" And with a step, he faltered and sank to his belly.

Tryphon looked to the two wolves, but he saw only shadow. Their eyes glowed out from the dark - their mouthes were open in conversation, dripping blackness. "-his speech suggests water may trigger-" The words became less recognizable, and the boy curled up upon the ground, afraid of the sounds. He felt overwhelmed by the sea as it pressed in on all sides of him. Like he was drowning all over again. 

"No, please, I can't swim!" Tryphon suddenly shouted, his voice bouncing through the grotto and overwhelming all other noise; but he only heard his voice get swallowed by the imaginary waves. "I can't -- no, I can.." He blinked and shook his head a bit, but seemed more and more confused as he spoke.

"The sea took me, and She gave me back." That made no sense, but nothing did at this point. He turned his attention back to the shadows - the wolves beside him - and squinted, as if just making out their silhouettes. But before he could make any sort of connection, all emotion bled away. "Didn't want me." 'Nobody wants you, Larus.'
Messages In This Thread
defuse your private bomb - by Larus - June 01, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: defuse your private bomb - by Tezcacoatl - June 01, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: defuse your private bomb - by Citali - June 01, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: defuse your private bomb - by Larus - June 01, 2015, 06:44 PM
RE: defuse your private bomb - by Tezcacoatl - June 03, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: defuse your private bomb - by Citali - June 03, 2015, 11:05 PM
RE: defuse your private bomb - by Larus - June 03, 2015, 11:20 PM
RE: defuse your private bomb - by Tezcacoatl - June 06, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: defuse your private bomb - by Citali - June 07, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: defuse your private bomb - by Larus - June 07, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: defuse your private bomb - by Tezcacoatl - June 27, 2015, 05:36 AM