Blacktail Deer Plateau Take me to the docks
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: I am sorry I have not been the most active player recently, but since it is not going to change in the near future, I would like to cut down the number of threads I have. Would it be possible to finish this within next two weeks?

"My name is Osprey," the gray she-wolf was happy to answer and, even though it seemed odd that the girl had lived here long enough to know everyone around, she reminded herself that during their first meeting no formal introductions were made.

When asked about "cool things", Osprey looked down at the bone between her paws and regarded it thoughtfully for a while. She must be really plain and boring, because at the moment she considered that this particular activity - chewing - was the most exciting thing in the world. Apparently not to someone, who was going through the phase of getting first real teeth. "What else do you consider cool?" she decided to go for the most diplomatic answer, curious to know more about, what Eilidh's idea about "interesting" was.
Messages In This Thread
Take me to the docks - by Osprey - April 26, 2015, 07:54 AM
RE: Take me to the docks - by Eilidh - May 14, 2015, 11:41 AM
RE: Take me to the docks - by Osprey - May 15, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: Take me to the docks - by Eilidh - May 19, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Take me to the docks - by Osprey - June 07, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Take me to the docks - by Eilidh - June 10, 2015, 10:19 AM
RE: Take me to the docks - by Osprey - June 21, 2015, 11:23 AM
RE: Take me to the docks - by Eilidh - June 21, 2015, 06:41 PM