Blacktail Deer Plateau There's a ship without a name there
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: I am sorry that I have not been on top of my activity recently, but this is not going to change in the near future, therefore would it be possible for us to finish this thread within next two weeks?

Quite honestly Blue's performance was nowhere as expressive as Osprey's had been, but since she was a good friend, she played along - drew her ears back, squinted her eyes and scrunched her nose, as if she was hearing something ear-piercing and horrible. At the same time her mind tried to decide, which was worse - dying from fear or laughter - because, if they were going to do ghostly deeds together, then either of the options were possible. Could one die both out of fear and fun? This seemed to be unlikely.

"The next most important thing - is a story, why are we ghosts? And - even more important - how did we get our names?" she tossed the next piece of thread of their game for Blue willow to think about. "Blue willow and Osprey is out of question, of course. It must be something cool... AND scary. Or funny?" she mused out loud.
Messages In This Thread
There's a ship without a name there - by Osprey - April 26, 2015, 08:03 AM
RE: There's a ship without a name there - by Osprey - April 28, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: There's a ship without a name there - by Osprey - May 08, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: There's a ship without a name there - by Osprey - May 18, 2015, 03:04 PM
RE: There's a ship without a name there - by Osprey - June 07, 2015, 03:51 PM