Hoshor Plains without a doubt
141 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Kivi let out a sigh as she watched how pathetic the slave acted. The coyote cowered in fear when the wolfess had done nothing to hurt her, and it made no sense to Kivi. Is this how slaves are supposed to act because they never acted this way with Kivi. Kivi was particularly kind to her slaves and they were more of an entertainment to her than anything. It was probably frowned upon to treat slaves kindly, but then again Kivi did many things that were frowned upon in her culture.

The wolfess have a huff when the slave spoke of going to find clean water if that is what Kivi wanted. Where was the fun in doing what you were told? "What I want you to do is sit down and relax. I'm not going to hurt you unless you give me a reason. " Kivi looked down and shook the mud from her paw, letting it become silent for a few moments. "Tell me, what you experience like a week ago...does it hurt?" Kivi wanted to get right to the point and she was sure bring up the subject would be strange, but honestly didn't care. She wanted to be prepared and that's all that matters her.
Messages In This Thread
without a doubt - by Tomahawk - June 09, 2015, 12:33 PM
RE: without a doubt - by Kivi - June 09, 2015, 01:10 PM
RE: without a doubt - by Tomahawk - June 09, 2015, 01:30 PM
RE: without a doubt - by Kivi - June 09, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: without a doubt - by Rakharo - June 09, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: without a doubt - by Tomahawk - June 09, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: without a doubt - by Kivi - June 09, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: without a doubt - by Tomahawk - June 09, 2015, 04:33 PM