Home is where the heart is?
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Mason went back to join his sister, but FitzDutiful didn't notice, he was looking at the ground a bit too afraid to look at Raissa as she started to speak. He was worried how she would take his words - would she take the children and leave? He'd fight her to the death if she wanted to do that. As much as he loved her he would always love his children more.

Luckily, none of that came to pass. She accepted his words, crossed the distance and affectionately touched him. He felt amazed that she could forgive him - what had he nearly ruined? All because he had moved this too quickly as well. She accepted his offer to rule alongside him.

"I'll announce it when I reassess the rank shuffles!" he said, tail wagging happily and his neck intertwining with Raissa's for a wolf hug. Pulling away he looked to the corner where the little boy was seemingly sulking. "You can come back Mason," he told the little prince, lowering himself to the floor to be more at his son's level.

"About Bindi. I'm not sure how much longer she's been beta. I've not seen hide or hair from her in almost two weeks. If I don't see her before then I'll be demoting her. I don't want inactive leaders in our pack, we need to be strong at the top if we want to keep our children safe." He looked at his wife, checking that she agreed with him. They were a team now.
Messages In This Thread
Home is where the heart is? - by FitzDutiful - May 14, 2015, 04:10 AM
RE: Home is where the heart is? - by Mason - May 18, 2015, 07:03 AM
RE: Home is where the heart is? - by Raissa - May 25, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: Home is where the heart is? - by FitzDutiful - May 27, 2015, 03:55 AM
RE: Home is where the heart is? - by Raissa - June 02, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: Home is where the heart is? - by Mason - June 09, 2015, 02:00 AM
RE: Home is where the heart is? - by FitzDutiful - June 10, 2015, 07:31 AM