Redhawk Caldera (Joining) Adding shadows to the walls.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Sure, I'll archive. Welcome!

The newest member of the caldera fell into step behind the black Alpha. They trotted in silence for a few beats, which Njal only broke to say, "Thank you." Peregrine bobbed his head again to acknowledge the two words, then hastened his step slightly. They reached the foot of the mount within a few more minutes.

"Make yourself at home, Njal. I am going to ask you to avoid the pack's rendezvous site until you've been here a few days. It's nothing personal. Someone attacked one of our children recently and I am slow to trust strangers with them. But we'll make sure to introduce you in time. Take care."

Although Fox trusted Njal and that certainly spoke well of him, Peregrine's hackles prickled a bit even as he strode away. It was difficult to trust someone he didn't know well, yet it was something he would have to do if he ever wanted fresh blood in the ranks. He would just keep a careful eye on Njal and trust that he would become the next tightly-knit part of their weave.
Messages In This Thread
(Joining) Adding shadows to the walls. - by RIP Njal - June 09, 2015, 02:12 PM
RE: (Joining) Adding shadows to the walls. - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 11, 2015, 08:12 AM