Frostfire Ridge and all was black and still
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Sorry I didn't get one started yesterday!! I got home from work and just melted on the couch.

She was returning from one of her smaller expeditions, having been learning the layout of the Northern region a little more. There was always more that she could learn and already, she had plans to go meet the two wolves that had faced off with the old crone with her. The Northern packs needed to be aware of one another at the very least, to keep tensions down. War was not something she enjoyed the thought of. 

It was just as she approached the border that another inky figure move along as if he were patrolling. The wind in her favor, she drew in a breath, letting her olfactory senses go to work to identify. The scent of pack was only faintly woven into his fur but it was there all the same. He had joined them. 

Her tail waving, she issued a bark to get his attention, her speed picking up as she closed the distance between them. Even as she met him, her posture changed, circling him. "Spar with me, newbie." Nope. They totally didn't need names. Not until after, anyway. 
Messages In This Thread
and all was black and still - by Kenneth - June 19, 2015, 05:57 AM
RE: and all was black and still - by Nochtli - June 19, 2015, 07:36 AM
RE: and all was black and still - by Kenneth - June 19, 2015, 08:32 AM
RE: and all was black and still - by Nochtli - June 19, 2015, 10:51 PM
RE: and all was black and still - by Kenneth - June 20, 2015, 06:13 AM
RE: and all was black and still - by Nochtli - June 24, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: and all was black and still - by Kenneth - June 25, 2015, 04:06 AM
RE: and all was black and still - by Nochtli - July 03, 2015, 11:16 AM