Horizon Ridge Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Pied knew she couldn't help Kennedy herself but she fully trusted in Dublin's capabilities. "I'm sure Dub can find something to relieve your symptoms. She saved my life after the orca attack. I bet allergies are small fries to compared to that," Pied said with a modest twitch of her lips. "Do you think you'll be allergic to my tree?" she wondered rhetorically in the next breath.

After a few beats of comfortable silence, the Gamma thought aloud, "I should probably find Kisu and tell him about, you know, my birthday. I should bring him here," she mused. "Thank-you for throwing me an impromptu celebration, Kennedy. You're a good friend," she told her large companion. "I'll be sure to return the favor on your fifth birthday this summer," she said, indicating yet again that she'd been listening closely to his ten facts.

"See you around, I'm sure," were her words of parting before she waved her tail to Kennedy and began to pick her way back through the glade in the direction of her den. Although Kisu hadn't been the happiest with her since the little fiasco on the beach, she figured he would be happy to celebrate with her.
Messages In This Thread
Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 25, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 28, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - March 12, 2014, 07:37 PM