Blacktail Deer Plateau Red medicine
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
<3

The lack of information meant that Blue Willow couldn't offer much in way of advice, though she did her best and Peregrine appreciated it. Even one little tidbit of information that might help him protect Wildfire was worth the journey all the way out here. He bobbed his head as he took in the Healer's words, glancing at Tiger to make sure she was listening and taking (mental) notes.

"Willow, I really appreciate you taking the time to pass along this info. I don't even believe in gods but you're a godsend." He reached out to brush his muzzle against hers. "Hey, give everyone my regards. I hear I'm no longer on the plateau's most wanted list," he quipped, passing his tongue over her nose before withdrawing.

"I wish I could stay longer but we'd better head back. Thanks for taking the time." He offered the Beta female one last bump, then turned to go, unaware that allergies were soon going to be the least of his worries over Wildfire (as her half-sister would soon after threaten her life) and that this had been his last peaceable encounter with a wolf from Blacktail Deer Plateau.
Messages In This Thread
Red medicine - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 12, 2015, 04:28 PM
RE: Red medicine - by Tiger - May 13, 2015, 08:47 AM
RE: Red medicine - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 17, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Red medicine - by Blue Willow - May 17, 2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Red medicine - by Tiger - May 18, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Red medicine - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 18, 2015, 12:25 PM
RE: Red medicine - by Blue Willow - May 28, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: Red medicine - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 06, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Red medicine - by Blue Willow - June 22, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: Red medicine - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 25, 2015, 03:31 PM