Bearclaw Valley New faces you have to meet.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett waited for them in the main chamber. Adlartok probably knew his way around. The light female hummed softly and was pleased to see the two silver males. It didn't take long. Scarlett was happy, as she always was. "Come in!," she let out. Kove was out so the two males wouldn't have a problem running into him. Scarlett was still clueless about their hatred. The main chamber was big it could fit three wolves but Scarlett laid with her babies since she couldn't miss them. The two might expect them all too be white but the pups went from light to dark.

Her red eyes turned to the two. "Look!," she let out proudly. "Four healthy babies! Four! I didn't know I was that pregnant!" Though everyone around her could have predicted with how much of a whale she looked like. Scarlett licked over the closest which was Desna. She favored to climb on top of her mother and nestle in her fur. "The charcoal colored is Desna, and then we have Nanook, the lighter one after that is Sesi and the last one is Alexander!," she let out, sounding so proud. "I think Alexander is like me..."
Messages In This Thread
New faces you have to meet. - by Scarlett - June 28, 2015, 06:44 AM
RE: New faces you have to meet. - by Raziel - June 28, 2015, 09:00 AM
RE: New faces you have to meet. - by Adlartok - June 28, 2015, 01:57 PM
RE: New faces you have to meet. - by Scarlett - June 28, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: New faces you have to meet. - by Raziel - June 30, 2015, 09:30 AM
RE: New faces you have to meet. - by Adlartok - July 11, 2015, 11:40 AM
RE: New faces you have to meet. - by Scarlett - July 11, 2015, 11:53 AM
RE: New faces you have to meet. - by Raziel - July 17, 2015, 05:15 AM
RE: New faces you have to meet. - by Scarlett - July 26, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: New faces you have to meet. - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 02:44 AM