Redhawk Caldera Never let me leave again.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine bent over the water and flicked out his tongue, lapping several mouthfuls to quiet his burning thirst. Once he felt sated, he lifted his head and licked his damp chops, his jade eyes scanning the shore. That's when Fox's howl cut through the air, causing his ears to twist, then his entire head to swing in the direction of her call. His body soon followed suit as his broad paws began to thump against the ground, pushing him up and over the caldera's rim, then hurtling downhill toward the borders.

He found his mate nursing a slumped and bloodied Sebastian. "What happened?" he asked, buckling his knees and sinking down beside the two of them. "How can I help?" was his next question. Peregrine took stock of his pack mate's injuries, then began to lick the nearest wound clean without waiting for an answer to either question. He thought he smelled some familiar scents on Sebastian's torn body, yet he made no comment for several moments.

After about five minutes, he slowed and took a break before his tongue fell off. "I wonder if his lookalike, his dad, did this to him. Although I swear I smell Saena on him. I know he was traveling north. Maybe the locals didn't take kindly to a caldera wolf roaming in that direction." The Alpha male frowned thoughtfully at his smaller mate. "We can't let them wander so far anymore." Well, they wouldn't be able to stop their wolves from going where they pleased, yet there was no way they could protect their pack mates if they chose to venture so far from home, not during these controversial times.
Messages In This Thread
Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 28, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 28, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 29, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 30, 2015, 06:51 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 30, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 30, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 30, 2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 30, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 30, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 30, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 30, 2015, 04:19 PM