Blackfeather Woods Spiderlings' Glen (DISCOVERY THREAD)
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Lusa came slower than she expected, but that was not surprising. This place was hard to find, even with the sound of her howl guiding the future mother. Meldresi sniffed around the ravine, surprised by the softness of the soil and the plants that covered the bottom. It was childproof and would be perfect for little children to play around in under the watchful eye of their parents.

She turned her head to the young woman as she approached, nodding in greeting. "I did." She affirmed, looking about the glen again. "I was scouting out locations for a pack nursery and this seemed to be the best place so far." She said, padding around the glen, looking approvingly at the small waterfall and the pool it creating. It was shallow enough for pups to play in, without fear of drowning. "I wanted to bring you here to explore it, and the den nearby." Her gaze flitted to the dark mouth that opened in the corner of the ravine.
Messages In This Thread
Spiderlings' Glen (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by Meldresi - June 28, 2015, 07:16 PM
RE: Spiderlings' Glen (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by DeadLusa - June 28, 2015, 08:18 PM
RE: Spiderlings' Glen (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by Meldresi - June 29, 2015, 09:55 PM
RE: Spiderlings' Glen (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by DeadLusa - July 04, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Spiderlings' Glen (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by Meldresi - July 05, 2015, 10:17 PM
RE: Spiderlings' Glen (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by DeadLusa - July 21, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Spiderlings' Glen (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by Meldresi - July 22, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: Spiderlings' Glen (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by DeadLusa - July 31, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: Spiderlings' Glen (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by Meldresi - July 31, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Spiderlings' Glen (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by DeadLusa - August 02, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: Spiderlings' Glen (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by Meldresi - August 04, 2015, 03:18 PM