Redhawk Caldera Never let me leave again.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
One word came to mind as Sebastian's story unfolded: vindictive. That was Saena in a nutshell, based on her actions as described. Peregrine shook his head, though he didn't comment, inwardly or outwardly. She was only doing what any wild, territorial wolf would do. Sure, her actions were also inspired by a vendetta against yours truly and all wolves from the caldera. She had originated at the plateau, after all, which churned out wolves of particular passion, sentimentality and personal grudges.

"Sorry you ran into trouble on our behalf," the Alpha said, still exchanging intermittent glances with Fox to assure himself they were on the same page about how to handle all of this. "It wasn't personal, not for you, and has nothing to do with anything you did... aside from being in the wrong place at the wrong time, I guess." His brow furrowed as he recollected the details about location. It sounded like Saena's wolves were guarding the north, so perhaps they would do well to enact on his half-serious plan to close off the entirety of the south.

"We'll get you back on your feet. Then you—and everyone in this pack—needs to stick close to home. We can only protect you here. You can only protect us here." If Sebastian chose to foray back to the north to visit his lady friend, well... he had been warned. They couldn't keep him safe out there. And they would be weaker without him too. "If you want to keep seeing this Nochtli, you should tell her to join us," he finished, then motioned for Sebastian to lift his paw so Peregrine could begin cleaning the torn pad.
Messages In This Thread
Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 28, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 28, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 29, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 30, 2015, 06:51 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 30, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 30, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 30, 2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 30, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 30, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 30, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 30, 2015, 04:19 PM